spacecadet1spacecadet1

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 201 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 201

This was a really good one

The song fit well and so did the backround. The best one so far. Still that's not saying much.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Heh.

Pop Art: 36 Pop Art: 36

Well

I love the series, but I'm getting tired of the opening. Good job overall.

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks for your love. I wish I could improve the series intro, but that might ruin the consistency... Thats a pretty good thought anyways, and thanks for your opinion.

Fleek 9. Fleek 9.

Oh HAY GUYS

HAY GUYS WHATS UP DIDN"T SEE YOU THERE LOLOLOL I MISS HIM ;_; Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

It truly is 40% better

More like 9000 times better. Out of all the classic tributes Shrinkz, yours have the best stories. This is probally the best work you've ever made. So when are you gonna start MP3? no rush

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Aw come on

The movie was pretty godd overall, save for the color theme. It may not be the most original thing, but it was okay. The one thing that got me was the ending. Come fighting with your penis? How many times has that been done? Also the part with hank at the end was completely pointless.

Redness Precedence Redness Precedence

Hey buddy

I've been waiting for this one and it meets all of my expectations. Probally the best tribute I've seen today. Oh and could you tell Simon to read his emails? Thanks!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Lolthanx. And I'll tell Simon.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Epic

So good I mean wow, effortlessly funny ni- wait a sec... Team rocket? Team rocket can suck on ma bawls.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

I don't know what to say

Best movie about thomps I've ever seen. The whole thing was amazing from the beginning to the end. Lol and that thwomp boss is NOT easy to kill.

Street Fighters Brawl 1 Street Fighters Brawl 1

Not bad

You got some skillz. I hope to see more.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Yum

That was surprising, but annoying. CONSTERNATING.